Monday, April 9, 2012

Women's Issue... Stilettos…curse that I love



I want someone with guts to come out with extreme shoes for men. I love high heals. Always have...but at this height I would like to see stats that tell how many women have broken their ankles, legs, arms as a result of a fall from 5-6" heels. OK we have scaled 4" heels as we ventured forth following the fashion gurus. But 6"... really. Looks like just another fashion s...tunt that puts women at risk for the pleasure of men watching our derrières roll with the stroll. this is why we have extreme pain in the top of our feet after so many years of walking on stilts.
By no means am I ready to give up my heels...but the truth is the truth. They hurt!!! Furthermore, we have become the greatest monetary support for all the pedicurist out there who religiously scrape all that hard skin from the ball of our feet...caused, of course by the great pressure put on the foot from wearing...u guessed it...those darn gorgeous hi-heels. Don't know what the answer is... I want to see men do it. Yeah!!! I also want to see you in sexy lingerie this summer. Click here for fresh, stylish revealing lingerie from RoundAboutBreauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment