Thursday, February 2, 2012

Women's Issue... The Blues Don't Scare Me!!!



For many of us being depressed is an every day happening. One in ten of us suffer from these bouts of  'oh wow is me." Yes…there we sit with nothing to do, nowhere to go and too much time on our hands. Before you know it we're feeling not beautiful, not sexy, not smart. My mother used to say an idle mind was the devil's workshop. I think what she meant was that if I am not focused…if I don't have a plan, than I don't have purpose, which brings on a depression and a sense of uselessness. OK you say…so what's the remedy?  Quite simply, get out there a get active.

Yes, ladies, put on those sneakers and get moving. When the blood flows with gusto, you get that adrenaline rush, the brain gets oxygen and the body has purpose. No time for  depression  when you're doing those reps. Know what I mean…nothing like an oxygen high. After you get the muscles going, take your tired body home, shower and get into something sexy. I'm sure you'll find just the right teddy at RoundAbout Beauty. Remember…Depression likes an idle mind. So… l-a-d-i-e-s …get-a-rockin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment