Monday, December 26, 2011

Big and Bigger are Equally as Lovely.

           Why is it that I do not have more pics of real plus size women modeling plus size merchandise???  Those of us who are plus size know exactly what I mean,.I guess the powers that be, the manufacturers of plus size garments, are still stuck in that old time tradition of thinking that THIN sells. Too bad because if they don't wise up, I suspect they may lose sales in favor of those who have accepted the newer way of thinking.  

           RoundAbout Beauty sells lingerie for voluptuous women and my supplier although they do use plus size models, they really don't represent my cliental. My robust ladies are just as beautiful and salable as the smaller beauties. Wise up… we at RoundAboutBeauty say…big and bigger are equally as lovely. Agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment